Drag & Drop a Bus Stop
Drag and dropping a stop is used to reposition an existing stop on a route. Common use cases are:
How to Drag and Drop a Bus Stop
- Zoom the map into the bus stop you would like to reposition.
- Double click the Bus Stop, it will turn yellow.
- Drag and Drop the stop to the desired position.
- Double click anywhere on the map to disengage the feature.
- Your driving directions, distances, and reports are automatically updated.
Important Note: When dragging and dropping a stop, Logic54 uses the original stop name you have assigned to it. If you want to completely change a bus stop location, change the stop location in the route and the stop will be mapped to the new location with the new name.