Drag & Drop a Route Path
Drag and dropping a route path is used to change the travel path and roads your bus travels on. By default, Logic54 maps the travel path between stops using the most efficient option. There are times when you may want to take a different route. Common use cases are:
How to Drag and Drop a Route Path
- View the map for the route you would like to adjust.
- Click the green Edit Route button.
- Click the Edit button for the route segment you would like to change. The segment will turn red.
- Drag and drop the route to your desired travel path.
- Click the green Check Mark, next to the route segment to save the change.
- Your driving directions, distances, and reports are automatically updated.
- If you do not want to save the change, click the red Cancel button next to the route segment. The route will revert back to it's original travel path.